North West Gospel Partnership Trust (NWGP) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. When we collect your personal data (data relating to a living individual who can be identified from that data), then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Names, titles and photographs
- Contact information including postal address, telephone numbers, and email addresses
- Demographic information such as gender, age, date of birth, and contact preferences
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or church you attend
- Financial identifiers such as payment/transaction identifiers.
- Other operational personal data created, obtained, or otherwise processed in the course of carrying out our activities, including but not limited to, IP addresses and website visit histories.
Why do we collect your data
We collect and use your information to seek your views, to send you communications regarding news, events and activities that the NWGP Trust may organise and in which you may be interested and to notify you of changes to our services.
Storing, security and data sharing
We require, for accounting purposes, to store personal data (name, address, contact details) of those attending our training courses for a minimum of 7 years. The information we use for marketing purposes will be retained until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information (which you may do at any time).
We always comply with Data Protection Legislation. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with those employed by the NWGP Trust to undertake administrative activities on behalf of the NWGP Trust. We will not share your information with third parties without your consent, unless the law requires us to do so.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:-
- The right to access information we hold on you
- The right to correct and update the information we hold on you
- The right to have your information erased
- The right to object to processing of your data
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data to which consent was sought.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data where applicable.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
To discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact us at
Post: North West Gospel Partnership Trust, 2 Blackburne Place, Liverpool, L8 7PE
This notice was last update on 21st December 2020.